Healthwatch Lewisham has been working closely with the Parent and Carer Forum as part of a consortium of CVS organisations who provide support, advice and signposting and information at the Kaleidoscope Children’s centre in Catford.
- Share this report with parents of the Lewisham Parent and Carer Forum via the Parent and Carer Forum newsletter
- Feed the experiences about the 111 service back to the 111 stakeholder meetings
- Healthwatch will be working with the Lewisham Young Mayor’s Team and the Lewisham Disability Coalition to organise a youth forum to discuss the needs of young people who have a disability in Lewisham.
- Ask CAMHS for information about their referral and triage process to communicate back to parents and send to the Healthwatch wider network via the Healthwatch ebulletin
- Ask for clarification from children’s social care in regards to dealing with communication and phone calls with parents
- Continue to communicate with the Parent and Carer Forum about the work Healthwatch is undertaking and what outcomes happen as a result of the Parent and Carer Forum involvement