Want to work with us?
Partner with us
If your organisation would like to partner with us on a particular project, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you about potential opportunities to work with local organisations and teams.
Please sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date with our work.
We are recruiting for a Project Officer. This is a community and office-based role, encompassing both face-to-face community engagement and outreach elements, alongside office-based aspects.
• Support the delivery and expansion of general and targeted community outreach and engagement programmes
• Support the Patient Experience Officer with partnership building including community groups, patient’s groups and other relevant stakeholders
• Work alongside the Operations Manager to promote the patient voice and influence decision-makers using our evidence base
• Help signpost the public to resolve challenges in accessing health and social care services
• Work closely with volunteers to benefit from their input into research and Enter & View programme areas
• Work closely with the YVHSC volunteer hub to support overall volunteering at HWL (retention, communication, admin)
• Support the organisation in communication, maintaining and expanding our website and social media presence
Hours: 37.5 hours per week including some evening and weekend work for which time off in lieu is granted
Salary scale: £21,000 – £24,000 FTE
Deadline: Applicants considered on a rolling basis
To apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover letter
(More information on the job description below)